Shorty Rodeo King Sisal Rami 4" Brim
Sisal (Sissal) – A light weight straw made from sisal hemp, a fiber yielded from the agave sisalana plant of Yucatán. It also refers to the linen-like weave made with this straw.
- 4" Brim makes this a cool hat. Dress it up with a ribbon for fashion or making a statement.
- Open crown, hand shaped to your liking
- Comfort Sweatband for a softer fit and to keep your head cool and dry. Note: We recommend occasionally rinsing out the sweatband with a mild soap to freshen it up and letting it air dry overnight.
- Hat care tips
- To remove dust or surface dirt from your hat-simply shake or blow it off with compressed air
If your hat gets wet: simply shake off the excess water and let it air dry
Avoid exposing your hat to heat from stoves, radiators, lamps and car windows. The combination of heat and perspiration will shrink the sweatband.
To keep perspiration and hair dressing from penetrating the outside of the straw, occasionally turn down the sweatband so it can dry naturally between wearings.
- Comfort Sweatband [cloth or Drilex] we recommend occasionally rinsing out the sweatband with a mild soap to freshen it up and letting it air dry overnight.
To put on or remove your hat, hold the brim in the front or back; handle the crown as little as possible.
Store your hat upside crown, on its crown, on a clean surface or in a box. Do not store it right side up on a flat surface, as this will cause the brim to lose shape and flatten.